At Waconia Veterinary Clinic, we understand that our clients may need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call 952-442-2119 at least three hours prior to your scheduled time as we look to fill cancelled spaces with other services.
The following situations are considered a no-show appointment:
- Failure to keep your scheduled appointment without contacting our office.
- A cancelled appointment with less than 3 hours’ notice in a non-emergency situation.
- In the case of a no-show appointment, we will attempt to contact you to reschedule.
- If you have two documented no-show appointments within six months, you may be required to pre-pay the cost your next scheduled exam fee. We will attempt to contact you to reschedule.
- Deposit is non-refundable if canceled less than three hours of re-scheduled appointment.
To receive the highest quality care and ensure that your pet(s) is given the allotted amount of time, we courteously ask that you arrive promptly at your scheduled appointment time.
You will be considered tardy for your scheduled appointment if:
- You arrive more than 10 minutes late for the scheduled appointment time.
- We will do our best to accommodate however the appointment may need to be rescheduled. This will be at the discretion of our staff.
- If our schedule allows time to see your pet, there may be a $15 late fee, on top of the regular visit fee.
Thank you in advance for your understanding!